Duh!

Danielle and Julie have been talking about making homemade bread - so, I got out my bread machine, measured all of the ingredients, pushed start and...came home to a lump of watery "dough" - no bread - I forgot to put the mixer blade in!!!

The girls and I went to the library today. We got DVDs and books. Jaima got her first chapter book and has read 8 pages so far! Then, we went to Trinkets and Togs and I found a cardholder for Christmas cards - and then for chocolate shakes!

John's parents left for Arkansas - we will see them again next spring. I must say, Austa sure kept my kitchen clean!

We decorated for Christmas yesterday - my Mom and I always have a race on the Friday after Thanksgiving to see who can put the tree up the quickest - then my parents came for dinner last night and surprised me by bringing my nieces and nephew - who I haven't seen in almost a year!!!! I screamed when they came running in the door!

Have another loaf baking...we'll see how that turns out!

Comments

Popular Posts