two drama queens?

We already call Jaima DQ - and I think Jaiden may have it in her, too. (Wonder where they get it from?!) Jaiden has learned to do this little cry when she doesn't get what she wants or when she is mad. I wish I could capture it on tape to share with you. It's amazing how her little personality has developed this past week - she is really becoming a person - not just an infant!

We all went to the Bremer County Cattlemen's Banquet today - it was fun being with all of our "fair" friends - we had a nice prime rib dinner, got to hear a good cowboy band - just what I needed to feel a part of the real world - haha

John is at a Super Bowl party - and the kids and I stayed home so we can relax and continue to recuperate - they don't have school tomorrow - so we are going to have a house cleaning party - don't think they are going to like it.

Comments

Popular Posts