SNOW and the eclipse!





Cody and I went outside last night after we got home from church at 8. We were on a mission! He had never seen a lunar eclipse before. While I was unloading groceries he came in the house and told me that there were clouds over the moon! I went outside and started laughing because the eclipse had already started!...so we jumped in my car and drove around to the area by the bins and watched the eclipse for the next 45 minutes. We had my video camera and made our own movie. (The next eclipse will be in 2010, the year Cody graduates. He has promised to watch that one with me, too!) We took turns filming because it was soooo cold - 2 below with a windchill added on. John called my cell at 9 to tell us we had to come inside to feed the baby - what a magical night!


I promised my Arkansas Mom and Dad that I would take pictures of the snow - we have had one snowstorm after another for the past few weeks with more in the forecast for this weekend. I have never seen so much snow in my life!

Comments

Popular Posts