Wherefore art thou Spring?

Ladies and Gentlemen, Spring has left the building.

S-N-O-W. That ugly four letter word has invaded my landscape. No, it is not inches, or even feet, but how dare it fall on my green grass? Poor little robins are going to have to eat worm popsicles. There's nothing worse than a frozen worm for breakfast.

It's 6:25am and you would not believe the quiet that is around me. Well, except for that Dutch cat who is trying to eat the parakeet. The bird is dancing and talking to him. And he just sits there, staring, like he's going to get a tasty morsel any second. He would sit there in front of that cage all day if I would let him.

Back to the quiet...which will end in exactly three minutes. Jaima will be up and running around the house looking for...her shoe, her brush, her hairspray...oh, they are all in their usual spots, she is just not a morning person. So the next 45 minutes will be a whirlwind. I will put her on the bus and SIGH and come back inside and want to go back to bed. Want to and get to are two different things. But I can't wait to see what this day has in store for me...thanks for sharing a few minutes of my world with me. I need more coffee!

Comments

Popular Posts