Cody got registered for his fall classed and ended up being able to take all of them at the Waverly campus! So, now I won't have to worry about winter driving to Waterloo! Right now he is taking gen ed classes and will be exploring what he wants his major to be. I told him not to worry about it and just enjoy his first year!

Yesterday was so hot! I have no idea how the guys survived working in the heat - I felt guilty for staying inside...kind of:)

I just realized that school will be starting in a month - school supplies are already in the stores - can you believe that?! But I did snag a few good deals for our school supply cupboard - you know 15 cent folders and notebooks - you can never have enough of those and 45 cent boxes of crayolas - I am a sucker for a good deal!

All for now, John has asked me to stop staying up so late - he always knows what's best for me!

Comments

Popular Posts