Thee Farm Wife

Thee Farm Wife

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cody got registered for his fall classed and ended up being able to take all of them at the Waverly campus! So, now I won't have to worry about winter driving to Waterloo! Right now he is taking gen ed classes and will be exploring what he wants his major to be. I told him not to worry about it and just enjoy his first year!

Yesterday was so hot! I have no idea how the guys survived working in the heat - I felt guilty for staying inside...kind of:)

I just realized that school will be starting in a month - school supplies are already in the stores - can you believe that?! But I did snag a few good deals for our school supply cupboard - you know 15 cent folders and notebooks - you can never have enough of those and 45 cent boxes of crayolas - I am a sucker for a good deal!

All for now, John has asked me to stop staying up so late - he always knows what's best for me!

No comments: