Life is messy...

that's simply a fact. Put five people in a home - no matter what the size - and messes happen. Dishes pile up, shoes get lost, laundry reproduces itself, garbage overflows, toys pop up in the strangest places and voila! instant mess!

Jaiden is getting her molars - I just caught her sucking on a cold packet of taco sauce from the fridge...I just followed a trail of my scrapbooking paper and ribbons to find her.

I put Jaima to bed early even though there probably won't be school tomorrow. I don't know if I could have answered one more question tonight. Her contribution to the mess? Miss Fashion Diva changes her outift at least twice every day!

Cody contains his mess to his basement living quarters - if I were to start his laundry today I still would not be done by this time next week - not exaggerating!

I will not comment on John's messes - because we are doing Love and Respect by Eggerichs. "Honey, are you not being loving to me because I was disrespectful to you?" It's become a fun way to point out when we aren't being so nice!

Me? Messy? No way! There is a place for everything - the problem is digging through everyone elses messes to get there!

I guess we will use the probable snow day tomorrow to clean up this mess! For now, we will snuggle up and not worry about it at all - because my kids will remember that I took the time to snuggle up on a cold winter's night, made hot chocolate and read books - the mess can wait til tomorrow - if we feel like it!

Comments

Popular Posts