A fun game for a snowy day - wish they were cows though - thanks to my Auntie K for sending this to me!

Jaiden has added the word "snow" to her growing vocabulary - she loved playing outside yesterday until her hands got cold. I took pics and will upload them this weekend - I also have Halloween pics to post - haha

Cody has to take a baby doll to school next week for his adult living class. Maybe he should take Jaiden instead. A two-year-old is enough reason to wait until you are married! They have to carry around the dolls, go to the grocery store and use a budget, put them to bed, keep a routine, etc. Last year they had animatronic dolls that would cry and scream - wonder what happened to those? Probably not enough tax money to pay for them this year - HA

I am going to Jaima's school for Chat and Chew today - it's a once a month book club. We read Charlie's Raven by Jean Craighead George. The author of one of my favorite books: My Side of the Mountain. It was one of the books my mom or dad kept from their teenage years that they shared with me. I think I have read it 100 times! Anyways, I will go to the school for the lunch period and hang out with the 4th through 6th graders!

All of the dogs are in the house this morning - they will sleep all day in their "designated" areas! For those of you who know Pickles, our Yorkie, otherwise known as "feisty" or other names that are not family oriented - to see him inside in the kennel with Chloe, the Shihtzu, is hilarious! He is learning to behave and when I say "kennel" he goes right in! Someone must have hit Pickles on the head!

Comments

Popular Posts