This is my 300th post! Wow!

Just got done mowing the yard - I love it - because when I was growing up I could never mow because of my allergies - they seem to have lessened as I've gotten older- growing up I could never be around fresh cut grass - our mower is a zero turn mower and it goes REAL fast and you can turn circles - the neighbors must think I am a clown!

We got the butterfly garden planted. I just need to go out to the rock pile now and get some rocks to make a border around it. We planted marigolds and some other flowers that I don't know the names of.I also planted wildflower seeds and a few sunflowers.

We have lots of tomatoes on the vine. The plants are really taking off! And this year John didn't spray them with weed killer and knock em dead! He does that every year! I also have green peppers, green beans, jalapenos, cukes and broccoli growing right now. I have another garden plot to plant to the east of the house, but haven't gotten to that yet! We'll have carrots, onions, radishes, watermelons and peas out there.

Tomorrow, I will try and tell the story of Holly the calf.

Rain is coming...what a great way to end a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts