All in a day's work

Cow chasing in the rain is now one of my favorite things to do.Honestly! I haven't played in the rain in years. I had to park my car down at the driveway to the bean field to the west of the house- then walk across the field and drive the cows into a gate I had opened earlier- of course, Pickles, my trusty Yorkie, was right beside me!

It has stopped raining now- and is getting a little humid. The girls and I are getting the living room ready for the new furniture tomorrow. I am so excited and can't wait to post pics! We moved the living room back to the room with the fireplace because we need the room for the furniture. We are now using the wood floor area for eating and my desk. I love looking out the windows and enjoying the PEACEFUL view. (Now that the cows are in, that is.)

Please pray for Cody today as he travels to Iowa City for a concert.

As promised, I will tell Holly's story later today! Still working on recital videos to upload - mine are too long and require editing!

Comments

Popular Posts