Pitch forks and hay bales



New furniture!



Daddy giving his princess her roses after the recital! Yes, he's holding my purse for me - what a man!



Daddy and his girls!

What a blessing today was! Hard work and family time - I could not ask for more.

We had a picnic lunch with John in the front yard.
The kids and I brought rocks up to line our butterfly garden (it is not picture worthy yet!) We also went down to the creek and picked a spot for one of Cody's senior pics. Donna will be here next week to take those. Yikes! Then, Cody and I put fresh bedding the the pens and then cleaned out the bunk where Gerben's heifers are. I earned my keep today - haha

Took Khyle shopping for his birthday present tonight - I got him a bedding set for his new bed. He was so funny about what things cost. I wanted to buy him Egyptian cotton sheets - he picked out he cheap ones! Someday he will know the joy of climbing into bed on 400 count sheets hahaha - now that's a great way to end the day - trust me!

Comments

Popular Posts