What have we been up to? Three weeks to go of school - so the kids are excited. Me, too - I love summer.

I had a great Mother's Day - got some beautiful flowers and a plant - Cody bought me Milk Duds, Coca Cola and a DVD - Jaima made me a beautiful card. The kids and I went to church and then to the OP for lunch. We had good conversation and food. Daddy stayed home because a few cows kept getting out.

This morning, I went to Khyle's to help get some bull calves in that escaped. I got stuck in the manure in my boots and Khyle wouldn't help me out - so he pushed me forward - that helped - haha

Jaima and I planted our tomatoes last night and a few green bean plants. We have a container garden out front - and Memorial Day weekend we will plant the real garden out west of the house- carrots, radishes, beans, peas,broccoli - etc etc

Comments

Popular Posts