Jesus, Bring the Rain...

One of my favorite songs - sweet cleansing rain...It is pouring out and I love it!
Jaima, JaidenIlo and Cael are playing Wii - dancing in front of the open living room windows - the sweet smell of spring blowing in. Grow flowers and grass and little garden by the kitchen...
Mom and Dad White FINALLY made it from Arkansas...they will be here for the next few weeks, moving back and forth between the two homesteads - getting their grandchildren "fix"!
I am dreading doing the dishes- maybe I should put them out in the rain Pioneer style? HAHA
Jaima and I will finish decorating her room today - and Cody has to clean up his room or face being grounded from his car and riding the bus to school the rest of the school year - that I would love to see!
Blessings...

Comments

Popular Posts