Quitting Facebook

Well, it's been a rough day...came home from babysitting at church to find out my dog got hit by a car. Poor Pickles...I am so sad. This is one of the few things I hate about life on the farm.

He would never look at the camera...my shy boy...everybody else hated him because he was a yippy ankle biter. It's gonna be a sad night tonight because he always sleeps at my feet...

I quit Facebook. It was an addiction that had to go. I have a lot better things to do with my time. I want real friends, in person friends. I love my friends that live out of state (and welcome! if this is your first blog read) but I found I was being hurt by posts, feeling left out by other certain posts - like when do you stop calling friends and sharing your life and saying "Well, I posted it on Facebook!"

Screammmm!

Comments

Gerben en Julie said…
you can call me and share your life....;)or come over, I am just around the corner....
sorry about your dog, you know I didn't like him but I know you loved him.
Julie
Janell Ridder said…
So sorry to read about Pickles. A pet will always live in your heart.

Popular Posts