My 500th Post!

Can you believe it? Are you bored yet?

We still pray for rain. I wish we didn't constantly check the radar...or experience extreme disappointment when the clouds build up, we smell the rain, but it doesn't fall on our land. But yet, we are so blessed. We have more than enough. Jehovah-Jireh. The LORD provides.

The Farmer got up at 6 this morning and when I woke up he was sitting at the computer typing up a Word document. I inwardly giggled as he pecked at the keys. He was tabbing and I could have told him about the handy dandy shortcuts at the top of the screen, but I let him be. And then, he tries to print. And tries again. Only it's not his fault. Somehow the driver for the printer has been deleted. Probably by a two foot midget named AJ. I have spent the last half hour downloading and fixing. Not how I pictured my morning.

Roll with the punches. That should be the motto for JC Farms. That and the Farmer's famous words, "We'll get through it." And he's always right. Dangit.

Comments

Popular Posts