Telling the truth

This blog started out about five years ago as a way to keep our families up to date on the happenings here on the farm.( And the neighbors and their families oversees heehee) But it's become much more to me. It's become a way to help other farm wives know that they are not alone in their unique life journey. It is a different way of life. I happen to cling to the past. I want to be like some of the older farm wives I have met. I want to cook and bake and clean and feed my chickens. I don't care about play dates or being fit and trim or running a mud run. Whatever that is! I run in manure chasing cows, good enough for me. I want to raise my kids to be respectful and hard working. I want them to trust that their Dad and I know what is best for them. That means staying home and not running all over the place. It means having a schedule and going to bed at a decent time and waking up early and doing chores.

And, when I find interesting articles or books about our way of life I will post them. And you can bet I will give my opinion. That's just the way we are.

Happy Birthday, America. I still believe in you.

Comments

Popular Posts