We are definitely back on our Fall schedule - Sunday School, both girls are in dance, youth group and the girl's Wednesday night activities...

John is finishing up his concrete wall project in the barn. We also poured cement in a few pens in the hoop buildings - with more to come as we find time (and $) to clean out pens and pour the cement. We sure are rich in manure. "Smells like money, honey!"

Today I went to a baby shower for my best girlfriend's (Kim) daughter, Rachael. I took my other best girlfriend Laurie with. When I say best girlfriends I'm talking about junior high and high school - I love Facebook - it's brought us all back together.

Jaima and I are staying up for the third night in a row watching Camp Rock 2 on Disney - I love this movie! but don't tell anyone. k?

Comments

Popular Posts