Thee Farm Wife

Thee Farm Wife

Friday, February 27, 2009

Recovery

We have been battling the stomach flu here this week. Jaima missed three days of school. Cody is home today. I was sick from Sunday evening to yesterday. Our niece, Emma, is here today. She visited on Wednesday and caught the ickies - her mommy had school today - so she is here for the day. I have bleached, lysoled, sprayed everything in sight - am running the air purifiers full blast - and have opened a few windows.
The week before, John and I battled sinus infections and colds. He is sick again because he caught the flu right after he finished his antibiotics for his sinuses and his body never had a chance to recuperate. He makes a terrible patient - but I love him anyways!

I need to go buy diapers - but will wait for John to wake from his nap - I will leave him with the three sick kids - haha

I have to catch up on all my blog reading - next week is Jaima's 7th birthday! I will post pictures soon - I also see that Jaiden was messing with my keyboard - a few of the keys aren't working!

No comments: