Groundhog Day

I don't care if he saw his shadow or not - at least February is here and that is one step closer to Spring!

I have become a prolific reader again! I just finished a book called Little Heathens - Mom White sent it to us for Christmas. It's an autobiography about an Iowa farm girl who grew up in Garrison during the Depression. Lots of awesome stories and recipes - also a lot of Iowa euphenisms and expressions explained as well as some traditions carried on by my own family. If you want to borrow my copy you may!
Next, I will read a book for my 6th grade book/lunch club at St. Pauls. It is so fun to read kids books - and get lost in my imagination.

Jaiden is napping - John just walked in the door from taking a load of corn to Cedar Rapids - lunch time!

Comments

Popular Posts