Spring Cleaning

before

After
I have been so busy the past three days - I started in the office. I was tired of the mess from the boys so I decided to claim it as my own! I cleared everything out - hosed it down HAHA - and cleaned it up.



I have also tackled the kitchen cupboards. I threw away 2- 55 gallon trash bags of JUNK! Jaima and I cleaned the living room and dining room together. Today we are resting. Tomorrow is the master bedroom. It is a mess! I have been thinking about STUFF. We all have too much and it has taken over our lives. We hang onto STUFF because we feel like we have to. "This was so-and-so's", "I spent a lot of money on this", "This might be worth something some day". After seeing all of the STUFF people have piled on the curbs after the flood I came to this conclusion: If your STUFF hasn't seen the light of day in over a year, if it's stuck in the basement, you've never used it, you're just hanging on to it and not enjoying it - THEN GET RID OF IT! Life is so much clearer, easier and less stressful without STUFF. Bless someone else with it. Throw away the junk. You will be able to breathe when you come home and not worry about how you will ever be able to clean up the clutter!

Comments

Gerben en Julie said…
Amen to that.....hihihi!
Love Julie

Popular Posts