Happy Birthday, Julie!

Today is Julie's 28th birthday - thank you God for bringing Gerben and Julie to America! I will go over and celebrate with her in awhile.

Right now Jaiden is taking a long nap. She went to school with me this morning to see Jaima and Cael. I read some books to the class, then we went outside for recess. Jaiden was tired and fell asleep in the car on the way home! She has not been wanting to nap lately so I am grateful for the little break!

We lowered her crib mattress, but this morning she pulled herself up again! I was surprised.

Today is Cody's last day of sophomore year. I am praying for him because he has his Algebra 2 final and I know he was studying so hard. Jaima's last day is tomorrow and then the fun begins!

Comments

Gerben en Julie said…
Thank you Carolyn!!!I enjoyed having you over! thank you for your friendship!! and call me when you need that babysitter!!!!hihi
love Julie

Popular Posts