Weekly catch-up

Where's Jaiden? She's supposed to be on the blankie!
Here she is! Hiding under the coffee table...

Peek-A-Boo!

She rolls all over the floor now - and I think she scoots backwards, I haven't seen her do that yet-but somehow she moves! It is so much fun to see her little personality emerge. She'll be six months old next week!
It is another rainy day. The grass is starting to turn green though and I keep thinking of Spring!
Tonight is Family Fun Night and that means Joe's burritos if I can convince John to go to town and get them! I would eat fruits and veggies all week if I was guaranteed a Joe's burrito on Friday night - HAHA
Last night we went to Gerben and Julie's. John drank hot tea! They are turning us into fine Europeans...and we are turning them into Americans!


Comments

Gerben en Julie said…
Thanks for comming with John...we had fun!!!and it is a lot of fun talking about the differences!!not all americans understand all the differences but you find them fun and want to try them out!!and we try to be americans but keeping the best things from the Netherlands!!

Popular Posts