Flip Flops, Stuck Tractors and Banana Creme Pie

What a day Jaiden and I had yesterday! We were farmers! I learned that when hubby says "get in the truck" it means put your chore boots on first, bring the diaper bag and something to drink AND THEN get in the truck! It DOESN'T mean grab the baby without changing her, throw flip flops on and go! HAHA You can't push the clutch in on a stuck tractor very well with flip flops on. You can't be seen in public in your jammies at noon without being a little embarrassed - but you sure CAN let hubby take you out for lunch at Cliffs and eat a good burger and get a piece of homemade pie to go if you're a farmer!

All in all, it was an awesome day. John didn't get me a fork to eat my pie with - as I was trying to take a nibble he hit a bump and I got meringue all over my face! AWESOME! The dog and I ate all of it. Jaiden survived not having her diaper changed right away and we made memories to last forever...I LOVE being a farmer's wife! (Unless the cows are out...)

Comments

Popular Posts