Three months old!

Jaiden loves to eat cereal! She kept watching us when we were eating and I decided to see if this is what she wanted! She's been eating it for about 4 days now - and she seems to be more content. Hard to believe she is already 3 months old!

Cody and Jaima had a snow day yesterday and got out early today because of windchills and blowing snow - we are staying put this weekend - lots of movies and a fire in the fireplace.

John, Jaiden and I went to the doctor on Thursday - sore throats still - I had a mono test - and have to go back next week if I don't get my energy back. It's a good excuse for me to slow down anyways. Our Pastor asked me a week or so ago how I was dealing with everything and wanted to know if I had slowed down at all since I am staying home - I had to admit that I was still trying to be SuperMom and am now trying to SLOW DOWN. I have plenty of time to cook and clean and study and play and just BE STILL~

Comments

Popular Posts