whoops!

jaima tied to buy a missile site on ebay! she was on the computer and all of a sudden i hear cody yell,"what are you doing?!" here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/Titan-Missile-Base-Central-Washington_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ1607QQihZ009QQitemZ190132455924QQrdZ1

silly kids! good thing i have everything else blocked on the computer!

will post pictures soon - i have been so busy cleaning and decluttering - also got my new bedroom furniture set up finally! was delivered the day jaiden was born

she is getting so big and strong - loves to look around - laughs, smiles and coos and makes me the happiest mama!

i gave my two weeks notice to the hospital - and am now officially a full time wife and mother -and really feel that God led me to this place in my life - so i can "be still and know that He is God"

life is good.

Comments

Popular Posts