well, i certainly am not keeping up very well!




I am exhausted - mentally and physically - but am doing as well as can be expected! Harvest is almost over and then John will just have to help me more!




I am using the office computer because the laptop is trashed from the lemonade incident. i spent the afternoon cleaning up this computer and setting my user settings - jaima has been talking my ear off, i am surprised she has a voice left!




Both of the girls have colds - will have to take Jaiden to the doctor tomorrow - for now, i am running the vaporizer and limiting any contact with people outside of the family - so no visitors until i find out what she has. I pray for both of them to be comforted and to heal quickly. Jaiden is not even three weeks old yet - and I am hoping my breast milk will supply immunity to her.
The weather has turned colder. I love this time of year - except for the time change - that always messes up our schedules the first week!
My parents came up friday evening - mom cooked fried chicken and potato salad - dad did puzzles with jaima - cody played guitar for us - and we ate apple and peach pie til we couldn't eat anymore - pie is also GREAT for breakfast! It was so good to spend time with them - wish i could see them more.
I better get my list made - will have to go the store and get back in an hour in case Jaiden wakes up and wants to eat!




Comments

Gerben en Julie said…
I was planning to visit any time soon, but I guess, I will wait then!!
hope they get better!!
if there is anything I can do let me know!!!
Julie

Popular Posts