Thirty One, Aldi's and Harvest

What a beautiful day! The guys started harvesting this week. Slow but sure. Yields are great so far and that is encouraging. The only downfall is Aiden's breathing problems. The dust in the air irritates his lungs so he is back on breathing treatments and meds. I let him go out in the morning to play and get some fresh air before all of the dust starts flying.
Poor Guy, he wants to ride in the combine so bad but can't because of the dust.
 
 
Went to Aldi's in CF yesterday. They redid the whole store and it is amazing! Lots to choose from and all updated. It was a fun trip with Aiden. I got a lot for a little. And that feels good, to be able to feed my family and stick to a budget.
Here's my receipt. And a little fall décor.

Last but not least, I am trying a new venture, selling Thirty One bags. You can visit my website at www.mythirtyone.com/carolynwhite

I believe in the life of the Proverbs 31 woman. She looks well to the ways of her home! If you need organizing tips and ideas on how to use these great products let me know. I will be happy to show you how
 I have transformed my home using Thirty One!

I have no idea why this switched fonts on me...have a blessed day my friend!

 


Comments

Gerben en Julie said…
I went to Aldi last week and I didn't like the new setup, took me forever to find everything. but got a cart full for only $101.

Popular Posts