VBS week

I've been helping out with Bible School this week in the preschool room. Almost 50 three and four year olds! And it is so fun! Today, I am not feeling well, so am resting at home. Don't know if it is allergies or what.

The girls spent the night in town at Jaclyn's last night. What a treat for me! I can't remember the last time I had a night to myself! I guess they both slept in Jac's bed with her and Jac ended up on the floor!

My little ballerina...

I loved their hairpieces!
These pics taken with old camera
I found a really good deal on a camera yesterday so will be trying out taking pics around the farm. I love my  morning view and wanted to capture it to share with you all. The girls' had dropped my old camera so often and the lens was scratched. Let's call it my anniversary present to myself. Nine years on June 2nd!
Jethro, the first thing he does when I let him inside is run and jump in my chair! Taken with new camera...

Comments

Popular Posts