Please don't judge a book by it's cover...

If you looked at my life and only assumed, you'd never know me. If you considered the basic facts about me i.e. wife, mom, stay at home mom, farmer's wife, etc . you wouldn't really know anything about me either. I HATE it when people assume I stay home because they think I don't want to work. HELLO! I DO work. 24/7  I am never "off". There are no vacation days. The money John and I make is ours. Those are also my cows, my buildings, my crops. We are a team, business owners and parents. I can do everything 'cept drive a tractor - because if I did that, too, I would never get anything done in the house! So, I've said my piece...be nice to me.

I also am thinking I despise Facebook. It is nothing but an excuse for people to pretend to be friends and avoid direct conversation or face-to-face visits. What's wrong with picking up the phone and issuing an invite? Or saying "hello"? And, if those 300+ people who are my FB "friends" were truly friends, they would have my digits.  So, if you are my true friend, never send me a message on FB again - I'd take smoke signals, a telegram, even morse code over one more FB message!

Cody moved home this week and my home is once again full of teenage boys' laughter, Nintendo noises and heavy metal. I had to buy more food and I get to cook in huge batches again - as Jaiden says, "Happy Da

Comments

You are absolutely right!
See you this afternoon at Ian's birthday party?!
Resy

Popular Posts