Oh my little blog, how I have missed you so!

For the past month, I have cut my Internet time down to almost nothing. I haven't blogged or even read my favorite blogs - or Facebooked or googled or anything! Just checked email and jumped off line. Refreshing I must say!

So, dear reader, will you ever forgive me? Did you get frustrated with me? Were you dying to know "the rest of the story?" hahahahahaha

Things are going remarkably well for us - both cattle buildings are up and running and we even have steers in the south building that we are feeding for someone else. Thank you God, You are amazing!

The kids are growing and blessing us. We are counting down to graduation - I still need to order senior pics and invites and announcements and cake and food and make mints and all of that - we will probably order a big sub and have the party at our church. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!

Other than that - let me see...

Jaiden had her hearing checked today - PERFECT! However, I now need to have my hearing checked because I couldn't hear the sounds! I knew I had loss in my left ear, but didn't realize it had gotten that bad. Yes, Mom, you were right, I shouldn't have ridden (is that a word?) in cars with loud stereos, or gone to all of those rock-n-roll shows! I've done gone and went deaf! I will make an appt to get my ears checked - maybe then I won't have to make everyone repeat themselves!

So, Jaiden can hear - and we have speech therapy tomorrow and we will see what progress she has made! She made sssssssssssssssssssss sounds yesterday! When I took her in for her hearing test there was a daycare in the same building and she wanted to go play with the other kids - I was so sad for her ! So, I am going to see about sending her to daycare for two half days per week so she can play and socialize!

All for now, I have been on more than my ten minutes!!!

Comments

Popular Posts