March Madness

NCAA basketball? Check.
Wind? Check.
Spring melt? Check.
First robin? Check.
Snowed again? Check.

Yep, we got snow yesterday. It actually was quite pretty and big and fluffy at first. Then it got cold and slippery. I stayed home, of course and snuggled and watching college wrestling with my honey. Iowa is National Champion - AGAIN!

Jaima spent the night at Cael's last night. They needed some together time. Two peas in a pod.

John just yelled for me. I went into our room and Jaiden had gotten really sick and was under our bed. I helped clean her up and got her in the tub. Now, we are in the living room watching Sesame Street. Poor girl! She is wrapped up in her fish towel - she calls it her "blubbie blankie" - that girl loves fish! I hope she will fall back asleep for awhile. She has had stomach flu a few days this week. We thought she was all better.

I am in my second semester of school - Discipleship 2 Finding Your Ministry. I have started a new blog as part of my ministry work www.shouttothelordwithme.blogspot.com I am so excited that God has led me into women's ministry. I am hoping to become a speaker and perhaps an author. One of my dreams is to attend the Proverbs 31 SheSpeaks conference. For now, I will raise my babies and have the goal of someday traveling the country and encourage other women!

Comments

Popular Posts