Starting the New Year out Right

Today I am linking to my favorite author and encourager, Ann Voskamp. She is the author of the book 1,000 Gifts: A Dare to live Fully Right Where You Are. (If you click on the title it will take you to Amazon. That's where I purchased it.) Ann has an AMAZING blog and a unique style of writing. To me, her words are pictures. And sometime she keeps writing without pausing to take a breath. Just like me. And I love it.

If you are looking for a jump start on life I suggest you start here:
http://www.aholyexperience.com/2013/12/a-grace-plan-a-doable-life-change-plan-for-a-new-year-a-new-you-with-printable/ Her site has music playing, if it's too distracting, just click on the little pause button on the bottom left.

Take some time to explore her site. Make a plan. And try. Just breathe. The new year is a brand new blank page to write on. Joy.

Blessings to you from me and The Farmer

Comments

Popular Posts