Happy Thanksgiving...

We came home from Waterloo tonight and I wanted to call the police and tell them someone broke into our house while we were gone, but then I realized it was our mess...I am going to use hefty cash rewards to bribe these kids to pick up after themselves. It will be worth it. Who wouldn't want a dollar to clean Daddy's toilet?

Cody decided to go to Walmart at 8pm because he thinks it's hilarious watching all of those people trying to get a good deal. He told me I couldn't go. He knows I would probably punch someone in the face. Seriously. I hate crowds.

Spent the day with my parents. Ate way too much. We got a call from our neighbor telling us the power was out. Luckily, it's back on now, because I needed to microwave my leftovers.

SO much to be thankful for, even these screaming and fighting kiddos. My family is healthy. The drought didn't destroy us. We have great friends. Plenty to eat. A great big roof over our heads.

Will you consider sponsoring a child at www.compassion.com this year? It's about $38 a month...and you will make a lifetime impact on a child who is a world away, giving hope, developing a friendship, and insuring that they will have enough to eat and clothes to wear!

Be blessed.

Comments

Popular Posts