My good friend Maria says it's time to update my blog and when Maria says "It's time!" she means it's time! We had a lovely girls day on Friday...a start to a perfect weekend.

What's happened in April? I need to look at my calendar so I can recall because it has been a BUSY month!
- Lots of spring cleaning
- Gallons of coffee and Gatorade
- Planting corn
- Calving (Oh how I love helping or watching a new baby come into the world!)
- Cody's band played a show in DesMoines - missing Senior Prom, but what a great excuse to miss it!
- Jaiden goes to preschool two days a week and continues her speech therapy
- Jaima had recital pictures taken and is practicing for her big day in June
- John is working lots at the landfill as people begin to spring clean and clear out their junk
- Don and Austa (John's parents) are here for a few weeks

And on a more serious note, my dear sweet Mommy had a stroke two weeks ago. But our God is the Great Physician and has healed her. She is already back to work - much to my opposition - and making a quick recovery. Please lift her and Daddy up in your prayers. Daddy is still trying to heal from shoulder surgery. Probably because he can't sit still!

As I write, Jaiden is sitting at her desk, too - drinking coffee just like Mommy. I carry on a coffee drinking tradition (addiction?) that started with my grandparents. Coffee with sugar and more milk than coffee and a special little cup.

I will post pictures soon. I need to get to Walgreens and print some more for Cody's scrapbook - one month to graduation!

Comments

Popular Posts