Speech

Jaiden had her first assessment with AEA267 - a local agency - for her sppech and communication problems today. She has more than a 25% delay so they will begin working with her next week. Today she had playtime with Jackie and did really well. They played with blocks, puzzles and colors. She is actually advanced in her skills - she just doesn't have the words to express what she knows or feels. We continue to trust God to bring her to the level she needs to be at.

John had a great time last night with some of his old friends at a Hawkeyes football party. Go Hawks! They won the Orange Bowl. I didn't watch the game I was too busy chasing my girls around and getting them ready for bed. Neither one of them wanted to go to sleep last night without Daddy here!

Another snowstorm is on the way - if there is a snow day tomorrow we will work on the girl's bedroom. I bought bunk beds for them yesterday. They are so excited! i was lucky to find nice bedding for each of them at the local thrift store. Yellow butterflies for Jaiden and lots of pink for Jaima. We will get rid of a lot of the extra "junk" accumulated intheir room and make it a quiet place for them to spend time together.

John and Dan are cleaning the garage today and burning trash. Too cold if you ask me!

I went to the dentist yesterday becaue my jaw was hurting. Last week it had "popped" out on me - and I couldn't eat, chew, or close my mouth. The muscles are pulled and I need to go to physical therapy. No, it is not from talking too much!

Stay warm - I am hoping there is a snow day tomorrow so I can cuddle with my kids!

Comments

Popular Posts