My Apologies

I attempted to get all fancy on you and start an email newsletter sign up and it backfired - not allowing you to see my blog!

In the blogging world you're supposed to have your own site, ads, newsletters, etc...and really, I just want to write - and grow with you - so when we outgrow this space that's when we'll make some adjustments. Deal?

Influenza, step and other ick has invaded Thee Farm House. Motivating me to clean and declutter and disinfect. It could also be the prednisone they put me on - I hate that stuff!!!!! It makes this hyper girl super hyper. 

Speaking of decluttering! I'm getting rid of the fat: in my diet and on my body. I am working with Sara from theholymess.com and Becky from soveryblessed.com      and using their Faithful Finish Lines program to get my spiritual and physical life back on track. 45 is going to be my best year ever!

I need God more than I need food.

T-shirt coming soon! Seriously. We all need reminders of who we are and who we belong to. Why do we sacrifice our health - again spiritual and physical - and not put the dang oxygen mask on so we can breathe and then take care of others?!?

Wherever you are at today - pause. Take a minute and just reflect a little. Are you happy? Are you healthy? How's it going between you and God? 

And then, don't beat yourself up - but embrace the moment and make a plan. 

God's waiting for you, 

Thee Farm Wife




Comments

Popular Posts