Musings

Looking out my window I see my favorite view of the neighbors farm. The trees in the river bottom. AJ on the riding lawnmower pretending to mow. He wants to be like his Daddy so badly.

I hear cows bellering because it's almost feeding time.

I am thankful it's Friday. Because I get to sleep in tomorrow. And have two whole uninterrupted days with my loves.

One of my favorite things right now is watching MEtv. All of the shows I spent watching after school and at night with my parents. M*A*S*H, Andy Griffith, Brady Bunch and Hogan's Heroes.

I am creating new Bible journaling pages. Today I will be finishing Psalm 1. I need that reassurance that there is life giving water.

I am wearing frumpy clothes because I really need to lose weight. And I know how to do it. I just don't want to. You know what I mean? Coconut creme pie and strawberry rhubarb crisp are calling my name.

I am (binge) watching Supernanny.

I am reading books by Marla Cilley aka The FlyLady. www.flylady.net

I am listening to sermons by Rick Warren. Hillsong. And Alex's dumb dinosaur YouTube video.

I am hoping that I am able to keep making progress in my parenting.

I am learning patience and peace making. It is amazing.

In the kitchen are fresh picked radishes, onions and peppers from our garden.

This post is part of a blogging group I am following. Just writing and recording ordinary things. One day they will be fond memories.

How are you making memories?

Lots of love and sweet tea,
Thee Farm Wife

Comments

Popular Posts