Where has the new year gone?

My Dad called the other day to say he saw his first robin. It's a yearly competition. I haven't seen one yet. The yard is a big muddy mess. I scrubbed all of the floors today and then realized that the dogs were just going to get them dirty as soon as I let them back in.

John and the girls are road tripping today to get piglets to raise for the fair. I love that they got to spend ALL DAY together on the first day of Spring Break. AJ and I enjoyed our "quiet" time. Nothing with AJ is quiet, but we sure had a busy day!

Here it is March. Jaima turned 12. John and I have begun our 14th year together. We have a goal this year or reorganizing our priorities. I gave up Facebook for 40 days for Lent. I probably won't even go back on after that. I don't miss it at all. God, our marriage, our kids&house. Those are our priorities. If anything interferes with them, out it goes. Don't worry, farming is fourth on the list. We will never give that up!

Spring can't come soon enough. I long for thunderstorms and green grass.

Comments

Popular Posts